- Two-night stay in a large fireplace suite with tub for two.
- Fresh floral arrangement in your room upon arrival.
- Wine & cheese welcome platter upon arrival.
- Stream-side wedding ceremony with officiant and up to 18 guests.
- Bridal bouquet and boutonniere.
- Cake and champagne toast in the Romantic RiverSong dining room for all guests.
- Five-course candlelight dinner for two in the Romantic RiverSong dining room.
- In-room breakfast service option both mornings of your stay.
- In-room couples massage.
- Tasting at a local winery, brewery or distillery.
- Two keepsake handmade Romantic RiverSong mugs.
- Gift certificate for 2 night stay on your 1 year anniversary.
Weddings at Romantic RiverSong
Romantic RiverSong has been a sought after wedding destination for over 20 years in the small mountain village of Estes Park. We love when couples visit the Inn looking for their picture-perfect venue. If you choose to visit our property before your big day, we would be happy to show you our stream-side wedding patio, and the inspiring view that will preside over your ceremony, but truly any spot on our 26 acres would be beautiful.
The wedding ceremony can be your creation, or you may start with our deeply romantic ceremony that you can change to your liking. We will tailor the ceremony to reflect who you are as a couple: from spiritual, to religious, to simply celebrating your new union. We are proud and delighted to provide our services to same sex couples and partnerships. You can rely on our resident officiant, Tammy Shinham, or you may designate another officiant to join you for your ceremony.
Children are allowed during the ceremony under adult supervision and at the signing of the wedding license in the inn dining room. The inn is otherwise a "fantasy getaway" for adults only. The size of the wedding is limited to the couple and 18 other guests. We encourage you to include your pet in the ceremony. Please follow the link below to find information on how to obtain your marriage license here in Estes Park before your ceremony.
Call (970) 586-4666 for more information, to schedule a tour, or to book your wedding.