A bright and whimsical second-floor suite in the Main House with dramatic rooftop, skylit shower for two. This idyllic cottage room has a see-through fireplace from bedroom to bathroom. An antique claw foot tub by a bay window is perfect for a bubble bath after a day of exploring. With Continental Divide views from a king bed and plush window reading nook, Mountain Rose is a lovely room with the best views at the Inn.
- King-Size Bed
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Glass Shower With Stunning View
- Located in the Main House
- Reading Nook with Amazing Views
- Cushioned Chairs
- Double-Sided Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Portable Fan Only. No A/C.
- Antique Soaking Tub
- Views of the Continental Divide