Indulge in the Serenity of a Couple's Weekend Getaway in Estes Park, Colorado
Rekindle Your Love at Our Idyllic Bed and Breakfast
At the Romantic RiverSong Inn, we’ve been enchanting couples since 1922, and we look forward to continuing that tradition with you. Our 26-acre property offers a tranquil setting for your couple’s weekend getaway, with mountain views and forest trails to enjoy during the day and cozy B&B charm to return to at night.
You’ll appreciate being surrounded by nature in the true intimacy of our inn and cabins, while our location makes it easy to take advantage of the various tours and activities of Estes Park and the Rocky Mountains. Whether your love is more about adrenaline-packed adventures or lazy riverside afternoons, you’ll find the escape you need at the Romantic RiverSong Inn. Contact us to book your couple’s weekend getaway in Estes Park, Colorado, today and create a tradition you’ll love coming back to year after year.
Create Your Getaway, Your Way
From the adventurous to the relaxing to a healthy mix of both, you’ll find plenty of ways to connect with nature and your partner at the Romantic RiverSong Inn.
- Hike to the top of Giant Track Mountain on our own private trail lined with seven stone benches—and don’t forget to share a kiss at every bench for tradition!
- Roam our property on horseback with a guide from the Cowpoke Corner Corral
- Explore Rocky Mountain National Park with an iconic Green Jeep Tour
- Try your luck fishing in the Big Thompson River, or simply enjoy a relaxing afternoon along the riverbank
- Wander the shops and eateries of the quaint mountain town of Estes Park, the Gateway to the Rockies
- Enjoy a myriad of private meadows and forest glades on our property, perfect for walks and picnics
- Take advantage of our private access to Rocky Mountain National Park for hundreds of miles of hiking trails
Browse the Charm of Our Intimate Estes Park Property
Whether you’re looking for majestic wildlife, dazzling mountain views, or cozy indoor nooks, you’ll find it at Romantic RiverSong Inn. Explore our gallery and imagine your own couple’s weekend getaway on our 26 acres of forested beauty.
Enjoy Exceptional Service with Standout B&B Amenities
Whether you opt for one of our B&B packages or create your own unique experience, you’ll be able to take advantage of the abundant charm at the Romantic RiverSong Inn and our focus on enjoying a vibrant life with options to nourish, relax, and indulge.
- Breakfast – All of our guests are invited to breakfast in the dining room every morning of your stay. Our innkeepers delight in providing healthy, balanced, and delicious dishes made from wholesome ingredients to fuel your mountain adventures. We can accommodate any dietary restrictions, and we offer a Breakfast-to-Go option for those needing an early start. Learn more about our Breakfast offerings.
- Dinners – Book a candlelit dinner during your stay for a taste of our Chef’s mouthwatering expertise and fresh seasonal ingredients. These semi-private dinners are limited to two couples per evening for a truly intimate, romantic experience. Book your Dinner now.
- Massages – We offer massages from licensed therapists either in your room or outdoors with river sounds and snow capped peaks providing the perfect ambiance. Relax your muscles after a long day of hiking in the National Park or rejuvenate your body for the adventures ahead. Learn more about our Massages and schedule yours today.
- Add-Ons – From fresh flowers to sweets to picnic lunches and more, our B&B offers a variety of options to put that perfect final touch on your stay with us. Browse our available Add-Ons and mix-and-match for your ideal getaway.
Experience the Riverside Romance that Keeps Couples Coming Back for More
Whether for a wedding, a romantic weekend, or a winter getaway, the Romantic RiverSong Inn has been a special place in the lives of countless couples throughout our 100 years of history. Hear what our lovebirds have to say about our stunning property and our exceptional customer care.
Your Mountain Destination for Romantic Escapes
Whether you’re searching for the perfect venue in which to take your vows or simply want an escape to the grandeur of the Rockies, the Romantic RiverSong Inn is perfect for special occasions and weekend getaways alike. Explore our various offerings and contact us to book your Estes Park romance today.
Weddings and Elopements – Our venue accommodates weddings of up to 18 guests for an intimate streamside experience in all the wooded beauty of our Estes Park property. Browse our Wedding and Elopements packages and learn more about making Romantic RiverSong Inn the site of your special day.
Activities – With a wealth of options ranging from the serenity of an outdoor massage to the intrigue of our Murder Mystery Weekends, our B&B is the ideal destination for anyone looking to enjoy an escape to the tranquil scenery of the Rocky Mountains. Learn about all of our Activities and plan your itinerary today.
Rooms – Our ten rooms each have their own unique ambiance while remaining true to the cozy charm that characterizes our entire inn. From our Shooting Star Suite to the lofty Meadow Bright Room, discover the spaces that keep couples returning year after year and book your own stay in one of our Rooms today.
Experience the Romance of Our Bed and Breakfast in Estes Park, Colorado
Situated only 75 miles from central Denver, the Romantic RiverSong Inn in Estes Park is a prime destination for guests from throughout Colorado and around the world. Our bed and breakfast is accessible year-round via Lower Broadview Rd, which offers riverside views along its winding curves all the way to the privacy of our wooded property.
For more information about our property, visit our About page.
Book Your Couple's Weekend Getaway Today
There’s nothing like time spent in the great outdoors to refresh and reignite your love. With the wealth of things to do in Estes Park, you can enjoy your ideal getaway from the relaxing tranquility of our Romantic RiverSong property. Book your stay today and indulge your love with the care and attention it deserves.